2008-05-20

Bike Log, day 32

I was definitely motivated to drive to work this morning, but I had the determination to stay on target. I'm still not sure what's going on with that bruise, but I don't sit on it while riding. Maybe it's just an impact bruise.

23:37, 6.5mi
46F, Odo 623mi
avg 16.6mph, max 26.8mph
*chilly

Luke's Kung Fu party was great fun. We had pizza, cake, and popcorn. We watched House of Flying Daggers, The Chinese Connection, Legend of the Drunken Master, Kung Fu Hustle, and the beginning of Ong-Bak. We skipped to the fight scenes most of the time, but watched all of Kung Fu Hustle!

[Afterwork edit]
The weather was cool and humid, and I clearly wasn't hydrated enough.

22:11, 6.5mi
68F, Odo 630mi
avg 17.7mph, max 29.7mph
*not hydrated enough

Maybe this isn't so bad since I had to stop for traffice twice, that always adds to my time.

Cool info: Last week I rode 161.3 miles, which at 25mpg is about 6.5 gallons of gas. At $3.679 per gallon that's $23.74 saved. Not to mention an incredible workout, while saving the environment. What would you do with an extra $20 a week?

*Also, added the 4.1 miles to my Odo that I left out on Friday.

No comments: