2008-08-27

my ankles



This is a mirrored image. so the ankle on the right is actually my right ankle. That being said:
My right ankle looks terrible in this pic. Bloody, bruised. It doesn't bother me in the slightest. I'm sure touching it or bumping it would hurt, but walking doesn't hurt.
The left, however, still bothers me. I hypothesize it's sprained in a new and interesting way. I can flex the muscle, tap the bone, and nothing hurts. if i put pressure on the muscle, it hurts. Cycling doesn't hurt, Kenpo doesn't hurt (padded floor), walking hurts at the very end of the stride. and it doesn't look bad at all *shrug* I'll just keep from smacking it on stuff =)

check out my bike blog tomorrow for a big surprise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe this will make it all better... http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=93933289